I decided to record a brand-new video on a completely different topic this time around. The reason being my initial video was quite straight-forward but this time around I feel my new video can oppose more questions or confusion. With that, I can aid the user with the interactive media placed in the video to make sure that they are comprehending the tutorial. After learning the importance of dual coding theory, I am more aware of the effectiveness of incorporating both voice and visuals in a presentation in order to capture the attention an individual viewing the media and actually learning too. Not only that, but there are also multimedia principles that apply to my video as well. For instance, the signalling principle is relevant because in the video there is a lot of information present but with the cues like the multiple-choice questions added, it highlights what key information the user should be focusing on. Another principle that is observed in the video in the feedback principle. The user will receive instant feedback if they answer the multiple-choice question correctly or incorrectly. It is essential to have this because it lets the user know how they are doing and what they might need to review in order to gain a full grasp on the new concept that they are learning. Lastly, the segmenting principle is present in the video because whenever the multiple-choice questions pop up, the video is paused until the user selects an answer, and let’s say the user gets the question wrong they would review the clip of the video seen prior to the question. The user can self-pace themselves to their needs and review the content however many times they require and then proceed to the next clips. Incorporating the multiple-choice questions is like check points for the user to make sure they are engaged with the content. The user can review the segments of video before continuing to the next segment rather than trying to take in a big ball of information coming at them all at once.