The two multimedia principles that directly relate to my Twine story is the coherence principle and the segmenting principle. The coherence principle is evident in my Twine story because it is a straightforward and easy to follow questions for the individual interacting with the Twine story. The individuals are initially tasked with a scenario and are given the authority to pick which ever option or path that best suits them or that they prefer. The second multimedia principle that is applicable to my Twine story is the segmenting principle. This is evident because the user can go at whichever pace that suits them. They can take as much or as little time they want to take when selecting the options for the questions. They have the power to continue or go back to the previous prompt, and this is possible because the Twine story is being presented in small segments not all at once. One way you could use a Twine story for educational or instruction purposes is that you can recreate or imitate certain scenarios. The end goal for Twine story would be to have a lesson or concept learned by the end of it. I think you could easily apply it in for instance chemistry, “what will happen if you mix solution A with solution B” and the possible options could be “colour change, odour release, nothing”. I think it can be applied to various subjects in school for a more creative approach and something that I think is more impactful than just verbally stating what will be the end result of a specific scenario or concept. 

Link to Twine story:

https://studentweb.uvic.ca/~rajbirsidhu/EDCI%20337/EDCI%20337.html